How to join the Church
Ready to join this church as a Member?
Membership in this church is a way to commit you and your family to something bigger than yourselves. It says to the world: “Yes, I want to be stand and be counted as one of the Christians in this community. I am ready to make a commitment to support this church with my prayers, presence, gifts, service and my witness. Please count me in as someone who is ready, willing and able to Love the people that God puts me in contact with.”
Joining our church is very simple and the process can be started in any of the following ways:
- Fill out our Contact form and let us know that you are ready to make the commitment
- Call the Church Office and let us know – (999) 555-1234
- Send an email to our Senior Pastor – John Wesley email@example.com
- Send an email to the main church email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk to one of our Pastors or other Church leaders on Sunday morning
Once you let us know, we will get the process started and then schedule a short affirmation and presentation to the congregation at the end of one of our church services.